- Come down to the shop
- Walk around your vehicle with one of our experts
- Sit back and relax in a comfy chair, or come on into the shop and watch us work! It goes quicker than you think
- In this hour, we will perform a thorough inspection, take detailed photos, provide you with a tracking number, and give you an estimate - all to kickstart your repair service
- If we can get your repair done on the spot, you will be on your way in as little as half an hour
not the stone chips
If you've been in an accident or have scratches, dents, or dings that need attention, it's time to get a .
A Readycheck is a 1 hour visit you need to make at our shop, which will save you up to 3 weeks of hassle.
The AutoReady chip repair service is quick, efficient, professional, and most likely covered by your existing Auto Insurance. If we can't fix your windshield using our chip repair methods, we will replace it.
We guarantee you will be happy!
- Come down to the shop.
- Bring the registration of the vehicle and the driver's license of the person who the vehicle is registered to.
- We will create the claim online for you
- If a glass replacement is required, we will inspect your vehicle first, and continue by placing an order for exactly what you need.
- Your vehicle will be repaired in a timely manner, and we'll let you know when you can pick it up!
Scratches, dents, dings, or smashed, don't worry - we'll get your vehicle back into shape, and to the way you love to drive it.
- You must first make a claim with MPI. Just call them or go online here.
- Next, come down to the shop. Bring along your claim, or just the claim number, your license plate number and registration.
- We will give the vehicle a Readycheck to make sure that everything is covered on the claim. Often, not everything has been accounted for, and the claim amendments take a long time to process.
- Parts will be ordered from our trusted auto and parts dealers, and an appointment for the repair will be made.
- Your vehicle will be repaired in a timely manner, and we'll let you know when you can pick it up! It will be washed, detailed, and ready to roll.
King's Park Towing is a business owned under the umbrella of Kooiker Automotive Group. We are a 24-7 emergency service that works closely with CAA to get you where you need to go when you run stuck. If you need a boost or you've been in an accident and can no longer drive your vehicle, call us up, and we'll help you out.
- 120 Main St. N. Carman, MB. R0G 0J0
Give your vehicle the best treatment it deserves. We use heated recycled rain water, and high pressure wands. We've also added a few features that you'll love like Turtlewax products, and VISA and Mastercard payment options.
- 139 Main St. N. Carman, MB. R0G 0J0
AutoReady is your fast-track back on the road.
- We will strengthen our current relationships with existing customers.
- We will always give incentive for potential customers to come to Carman for collision repair service. We will represent our brand and business as professionals 24-7.
- We will reach out to the next generation of automobile drivers as they are our next customers.
- We will establish a better rural presence through community sponsorships, events, and involvement. Wanting customers is one thing - creating customers is another.
Being Detailed - With everything, pay attention to the small things, because every detail matters. All of these little things add up, and make us work harder for perfection every day. We promise that if you start noticing the little things, you'll notice big results.
Being Efficient - This shop runs on a time-based system, rather than flat-rate. This is uncommon for companies like ours. This means that the efficiency of the team comes secondary to the quality of the job. If we are efficient, it will pay off. If we are efficient in small ways several times over, they add up. See where we are going with this?
Being Reliable - Collectively we've been doing auto body repair, windshield replacement, chip repair, and custom painting for over 30 years, and we will use the knowledge that we gain daily to improve the way we operate. Remember, it takes that long to build up a good reputation, and only one botched job to lose it.
Being Leaders - Always make sure we are searching for the best possible way to to get the job done. If we know we are the best and we act the best, our customers will see that.
Born and raised in Rouveen, Albert and nephew Klaas' upbringing had much to do with the business and work ethic they portray today. Both of their fathers live up to a "hard work pays-off" philosophy, and many of their siblings and extended family have successful auto-related businesses in the Rouveen area today.
1985 - 2015
Celebrating great years
AutoReady is developing amazing ways to get you driving again as quickly as possible.
- Reduced time for quote turnarounds
- More efficient shop floor to handle more capacity
- Real-time observation as your car goes through the shop
- Full wash and detail services
- First access point when making claims to reduce wait times
- Better employment opportunities for existing and potential staff
From senior level management to the shop floor, we use our 30 years of experience to improve the way we hire, train, repair, report, paint, and work with each other.
- 120 Main St. N. Carman, MB. R0G 0J0
120 Main St. N. Carman, MB. R0G 0J0